21.11.02


Esses testes são ótimos. Na primeira versão da 4Acordes eu fui um dos melhores discos dos Ramones, agora eu sou uma das melhores bandas de todos os tempos...incrível...


The Smiths
I am the epitome of unrequited love but at least I do something constructive with it.. sing beautiful songs, which will continue to win audiences over years after we have split up. I can be wistful, cathartic and depressive but at the same time I am a very deep, thoughtful person. More than likely I am contemplating something very important even if I don't look like the sort! I think before I speak and so what I say somehow has more meaning. Basically, I'm a well rounded person so nyah :p
Which 80s band are you?
Test created by Sambam of blackeyed.net/tristessa


Ouvindo In the City, de the Jam

Nenhum comentário: